_DSC1092

Recently an spectacular alfarje consisting of beams and corbels in mahogany carved with acanthus leaves has been discovered on the second floor of the building. They are probably distributed throughout the second floor although only a part corresponding to one of the houses located at this height has been brought to light. The beams, about seven meters long, are magnificently preserved. The exact date of its elaboration is not known, although it is certainly prior to the reform carried out in 1863, since, according to the documents consulted, it only affected the façade of the building.

Back to Top