_DSC0958 copia

How to Get to the Garigolo

The origin of the building is documented by the deed of March 17, 1677, whereby Don Domingo Bravo sells the estate to Don Jose Lila and Valdés, before the Notary Antonio Calderón (Protocol 1304 Folios 74 – 84. Archivo Provincial de Cádiz ). Don Jose Lila y Valdés was among others: Knight of the Order of Calatrava (30 of March of 1662), Marquess of the Alamos of the Guadalete (created by King Carlos II in 1685) and Perpetual Regidor of Cadiz.

Back to Top